+ProCBD™ Roll-On Clinical Formula 1000mg
+ProCBD™ Roll-On Clinical Formula - 1000mg
+ProCBD Clinical Formula is a powerful fast acting solution for occasional aches and pains associated with arthritis pain, exercise recovery, and to support skin homeostasis. The roller makes it easy to apply without getting it on your hands. The container is small enough to carry around in a purse, laptop bag, or tool chest. So it’s easy to get relief whenever you need it, wherever you need it.
Directions for use
Use the CBD Roll-on in the morning to loosen up for the day or after exercise to cool down and recover. It absorbs quickly, applies easily, and works as hard as you do on your toughest days. This quick drying formula features botanical ingredients including menthol, camphor, and distilled full spectrum hemp extract to sink CBD into the skin.
With 1,000mg of Clinical Formula Full Spectum Hemp Extract, this soothing CBD roll-on contains the terpenes, the minor cannabinoids, and most importantly, the rich fatty acids. In a moisturizing mix of favorite botanicals, jojoba, aucklandia lappa root, licorice, cinnamon and green tea extract, plus menthol and camphor. It’s a smooth way to sink hemp into your skin and support skin homeostasis.
Menthol is effective in treating a variety of painful conditions including minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (such as arthritis, backache, sprains). Menthol can also be used for musculoskeletal pain, sports injuries, neuropathic pain and migraine. You can feel the effects of menthol for pain relief almost immediately
Camphor has a wide variety of topical uses due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in healing infections. Applying camphor to the skin helps to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling due to arthritis. Camphor may also be used to help relieve muscle cramps, spasms, and stiffness. It can be used to relieve skin irritation and itchiness and may help to improve the overall appearance of skin. The antifungal properties of camphor make it beneficial in treating toenail fungus.
CV Sciences has a patented distillation process so effective, their products can improve the quality of your life (CV, or Curriculum Vitae, is Latin for "course of life"). There’s a reason CV Science's CBD Roll-ons win industry awards. They created a high-quality CBD roll-on with true agricultural hemp and a wonderful array of natural plants that creates a superior soothing sensation.
A topical is not defined by its hemp alone. The other ingredients in our CBD roll-ons are what makes them top-shelf products, especially for soothing and moisturizing.
- Menthol and Camphor help to comfort the skin for a healthy sensation that sinks in deep into the muscle.- When applied topically, these cool the skin and increase blood flow.
- Aucklandia Lappa root extract - native to India, this root extract has been used since ancient times and in traditional Chinese medicine, the root is one of the 50 fundamental herbs. It helps to slow down the aging process and counteracts the free radicals that cause lines, loose skin, and age spots.
- Achyranthes Bidentata extract - Also known as ox knee, this root extract is widely used in the traditional folk medicines of Asia. Rich in active phytochemicals like saponins, ketosteroids and flavonoids, it helps to soothe the skin.
- Cinnamomum Cassia bark extract - This nourishing antioxidant comes from cinnamon, ‘the eternal tree of tropical medicine’. Considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon contains an array of vital oils (especially cinnamaldehyde) that help soothe skin.
- Poria Cocos extract - Used by the most famous cosmetic brands, this extract from a mushroom found on the roots of pine trees possesses both antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. It’s used in anti-wrinkle serums and anti-aging creams because it brings a healthy glow back to skin.
- Licorice root extract - Over the years, the extract from licorice has become a widely studied herbal remedy for soothing skin. Recent studies show it’s an antioxidant that promotes skin radiance and may also be an astringent (for removing the dead cells from the outer layer of the skin). In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s one of the most commonly used plants and a recent survey of Western medical herbalists placed licorice as one of the top 10 most important herbs used in clinical practice.
- Glycerin - this simple yet effective compound is widely used in the beauty industry because it’s often called ‘the Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Care Ingredient’. As a humectant, glycerin acts like a sponge that pulls water from the deeper layer of the skin as well as from the air, bringing moisture and soothing to your skin’s outer layer. Especially nonreactive, it’s used for chronic winter dryness as well as in products for those with sensitive skin.
- Jojoba esters - Although frequently referred to as jojoba oil, it is in fact a wax. When applied to skin, it forms a water-resistant barrier to lock in moisture, helping to moisturize and soften the skin.
- Tea leaf extract- Made from the leaves and buds of green tea, this extract is a potent antioxidant that moisturizes the skin both as an emollient (keeping skin moisturized) and a humectant (pulling moisture from the air).
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Camphor, Menthol, Glycerin, Aucklandia Lappa Root Extract, Achyranthes Bidentata Extract, Cinnamon Cassia Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Olivem® 2020, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xantham Gum