For High-Intensity Support and Fast Absorption Extra Strength Roll-on is a powerful fast acting solution for occasional aches and pains associated with exercise recovery and to support skin homeostasis.
PlusCBD™ Oil Roll-On provides high-intensity support without any extra dyes or fragrances—just hemp CBD oil and natural ingredients. Give your body the comfort it needs with PlusCBD™ Oil Hemp CBD Roll-On.
Directions For Best Results:
Use the CBD Roll-on in the morning to loosen up for the day or after exercise to cool down and recover. It absorbs quickly, applies easily, and works as hard as you do on your toughest days.
Shake well before use. Apply to skin. For external use only. Do not apply to open wounds. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. Wash hands after application.
Besides our full spectrum CBD rich hemp extracts, our balms contain these wonderful botanicals and ingredients.
- Menthol – When applied topically, menthol cools the skin and increases blood flow.
- Aucklandia Lappa Root Extract – Native to India, this root extract has been used since ancient times, and in traditional Chinese medicine, the root is one of the 50 fundamental herbs. Compounds in Aucklandia root act as antioxidants that counteract free radicals that contribute to lines, loose skin, and age spots.
- Achyranthes Bidentata Root Extract – Also known as ox knee, this root extract is widely used in the traditional folk medicines of Asia. Rich in active phytochemicals like saponins, ketosteroids and flavonoids, it helps to soothe the skin.
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract – This nourishing antioxidant comes from cinnamon, ‘the eternal tree of tropical medicine’. Considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon contains an array of vital oils (especially cinnamaldehyde) that help soothe skin.
- Poria Cocos Extract – Used by the most famous cosmetic brands, this extract from a mushroom found on the roots of pine trees possesses both antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. It’s used in anti-wrinkle serums and anti-aging creams because it brings a healthy glow back to skin.
- Licorice Root Extract – Over the years, the extract from licorice has become a widely studied herbal remedy for soothing skin. Recent studies show it’s an antioxidant that promotes skin radiance and may also be an astringent (for removing the dead cells from the outer layer of the skin). In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s one of the most commonly used plants, and a recent survey of Western medical herbalists placed licorice as one of the top 10 most important herbs used in clinical practice.
- Glycerin – This simple yet effective compound is so widely used in the beauty industry that it’s called ‘the Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Care Ingredient’. As a humectant, glycerin acts like a sponge that pulls water from the deeper layer of the skin as well as from the air, bringing moisture and soothing to your skin’s outer layer. Especially nonreactive, it’s used for chronic winter dryness as well as in products for those with sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Esters – Although frequently referred to as jojoba oil, it is in fact a wax. When applied to skin, it forms a water-resistant barrier to lock in moisture, helping to moisturize and soften the skin.