Kine CBG Lozenge Drops
Light - Tasty - Effective
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Contains no sugar
- All-natural flavor and color
What's the difference between a CBG vs CBD lozenge?
Kine CBG Drops are made with Cannabigerol (CBG), the “mother cannabinoid” from which all other cannabinoids stem. CBG gives feelings of focus and energy, along with support for the digestive system. Kine CBD lozenges are made with Cannabidiol (CBD), the well-known cannabinoid that’s a powerful antidote to everyday stress, anxiety, and discomfort.
When should I take CBG Gummies?
While CBD products are a great choice to take before bed, that’s not the case with CBG! Unlike CBD, CBG may provide feelings of energy and enhanced focus—not a great bedtime combination
CBG lozenges are perfect in the morning, before meetings, or any other time you need an extra boost.
Sublingual absorption occurs through the tissues in the mouth and is faster with almost 100% absorption. It is not impacted by what you have eaten throughout the day and is the most consistent and efficient method of administration.
Kine Drops are NOT meant to be chewed and swallowed. For best results, let them dissolve in your mouth.
What is CBG?
CBG is one of the cannabinoids from the hemp plant. Recent studies show great promise for CBG in addressing pain, Chrone's Disease and Glaucoma. Other studies show that CBG has active neuroprotective (Huntington's Disease) and neurodegenerative (Alzheimers and Alzheimers) properties.
CBG Additional Benefits
CBG works by binding to both receptors where it's thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain.
- CBG works to fight inflammation, pain, nausea and works to slow the proliferation of cancer cells. Research has shown it also significantly reduces intraocular eye pressure caused by glaucoma. CBG is beneficial in treating conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, and cancer.
- CBG also shows promising effects in curing chronic inflammation which is thought to be linked with a lot of diseases including diabetes, cancer, asthma, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and chronic obstructive lung disease.
- It also shows positive results in controlling neuroinflammation and oxidative stress which are linked with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Huntington’s disease.
- CBG also works as an anti-bacterial.