+PlusCBD™ Relief Softgels
+PlusCBD™ Relief Softgels to support a healthy inflammatory response and manage occasional soreness with CBD and CBDA
- Minor everyday soreness
- Support joint function
- Encourage recovery following strenuous activity
Whether you're an athlete, a weekend warrior, or someone who struggles with everyday soreness, this one's for you!+PlusCBD Relief Softgels are scientifically supported to manage occasional aches and pains. Each serving provides clinically effective levels of the endocannabinoid PEA using patented Levagen®+ technology to enhance absorption, along with CBD and CBDA for their balancing effects.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Used as a carrier oil
- A vegan softgel (Modified Corn Starch, Carrageenan, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, & Chlorophyllin)
- Palmitoylethanolamide Powder (Palmitoylethanolamide^, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate, Coconut Oil Fractionated, Lime Oil, Olive Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol Acetate, Colloidal Silica) *From responsibly sourced palm oil
- Candelilla Wax - Ingredient affirmed as GRAS
- Sunflower Lecithin - Plant-based emulsifier with further potential health benefits
For optimum results, take consistently, daily, and preferably with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place (does not require refrigeration). We suggest starting with one softgel, ideally in the evening. Monitor how you feel for a day or two at this dose. If you feel you need more, you can repeat this process every 12 hours.
What is PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide)?
What is CBDA?Both CBD and CBDA are both cannabinoids. CBDA is the acid bound form of CBD found in “raw” or unprocessed hemp. CBD is formed from CBDA in a process called decarboxylation, where it loses a carboxyl group. CBD and CBDA offer their own sets of wellness effects throughout the body, making them a valuable daily supplement*.
Made with the finest ingredients and always third-party tested!
These easy-to-swallow softgels are made with premium hemp extract, expertly processed using non-toxic CO2, and manufactured by approved suppliers at their cGMP certified facility. All +PlusCBD products are third party tested by independent labs to verify safety and consistency, so you can feel comfortable using them every day.